Собаки для загородного дома- это сайт для любителей собак крупных пород, таких как тибетский мастиф, среднеазиатская, кавказская, немецкая и восточно-европейская овчарка, бернский зенненхунд и многих других, подходящих для охраны вашего дома и семьи. У нас вы найдете ответы на все вопросы об этих породах- выбор, содержание, воспитание щенка, кормление, дрессировка, характер, лечение болезней. Узнаете, как правильно выбрать щенка, сколько стоит щенок, посмотреть фото собак разных пород. На нашем сайте вы можете получить консультации от владельцев питомников собак, экспертов и ветеринаров, разместить информацию о своем питомнике, о покупке или продаже щенка. Наш адрес: http://tdogs.ru/ Добро пожаловать! Тибетский мастиф- форум, все о тибетском мастифе- содержание, воспитание, кормление, щенки тибетского мастифа
18 Январь 2020, 16:10:43 *
Добро пожаловать, Гость. Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Войти

Новости: Вы находитесь в разделе "Собаки" сайта "Веселое Подворье". Добро пожаловать!

Начало   Форум   Помощь Календарь Войти Регистрация  
* ТИБЕТСКИЙ МАСТИФ * АЛАБАЙ * КАВКАЗСКАЯ ОВЧАРКА * НЕМЕЦКАЯ ОВЧАРКА * БЕРНСКИЙ ЗЕННЕНХУНД *

Страниц: [1]
  Печать  
Автор Тема: eceive Oscars.But the 2019 Oscars presented a unique situation.Suddenly without  (Прочитано 27 раз)
elaine95
Дачник
Офлайн Офлайн

« : 11 Январь 2020, 10:26:44 »

On Wednesday Reggie Ragland Jersey , three players spoke of their time with the Chiefs in the same way — but for different reasons" FanpostsFanshotsCommunityAboutStubHubMoreAll 321 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteSeries Dixon’s MailbagStagner ThingsSummer of SpagsLottery Tickets ’19Training Camp NotebookTailgatesLatest News Fanposts Most recentMost activeFanshots Community Community GuidelinesContactAbout StubHub ✕For three of their players, it’s a dream come true to play for the ChiefsNew,13commentsOn Wednesday, three players spoke of their time with the Chiefs in the same way — but for different reasonsCDTAfter the Kansas City Chiefs finished their minicamp practice on Wednesday, the media questioned several Chiefs players.A common theme emerged: it’s a dream come true to play for the Kansas City Chiefs in 2019.For cornerback Charvarius Ward, it’s easy to see why.Signed by the Dallas Cowboys as an undrafted free agent out of Middle Tennessee State after the 2018 NFL Draft, he was seen as expendable at the conclusion of training camp.The Cowboys — shorthanded on the offensive line — were happy to trade Ward to the cornerback-needy Chiefs in exchange for guard Parker Ehinger.But that’s not how Ward sees it.”It’s a dream come true,” he told the press on Wednesday. “The Chiefs gave me opportunity. The Cowboys also gave me opportunity, but the Chiefs believed in me more. They traded for me, so coach Reid and Brett Veach [saw] a lot in me. They gave me opportunity. I respect them for that. I thank them for that. And I’m going to prove them right.”Jayne Kamin-Oncea-USA TODAY SportsRunning back Carlos Hyde said the same thing — but for a somewhat different reason.Hyde is now on his third team in two seasons.After spending four seasons with the San Francisco 49ers — where he was a fairly productive player as both a rusher and receiver — Hyde was allowed to walk after 2017.He signed a three-year contract with the Cleveland Browns, but was traded to the Jacksonville Jaguars for a fifth-round draft pick midway through the 2018 season. The Jaguars released Hyde in early March.Neither the Browns or the Jaguars were particularly interested in using Hyde as anything but a rusher.But the Chiefs have a different idea about how running backs should be used, and Hyde said it would be the answer to his dream to make the team.”For a running back like me who likes to catch the ball — I mean, I pretty much like to do it all — it’d be like a dream come true,” he said. “It’s not just a one-dimensional running back here. You do it all. You’re running as a receiver. You’re actually running real routes — not just as a decoy. Go back in the backfield, run the ball, block — you do it all. So you get to really showcase your ability.”I had a little success catching the ball with Shanahan,” he said of his time with the 49ers. “That was the first real time I got to show my hands a little. But ever since then, I’ve been focused on catching the ball more. Coming to [the Chiefs], I didn’t know that they used the running back so much in the passing game until I got here. But it put a smile on my face. Now I’m in another offense where I can really showcase my hands — really take ownership on that issue.”Whether or not Hyde will make the final roster remains to be seen.But he has confidence he can do it.”I’ve played in seven different offenses,” he said. “I figured a way to make it work. So I think I can do the same thing here: figure a way to make things work for me.”Even though he didn’t realize that the Chiefs would want to make use of all of his skills, Hyde said that he was all-in on coming to Kansas City.“It was kind of my decision,” he said. “I had other teams that I could have looked into, but I saw that previous running backs had success in Kansas City with Coach Reid, so I felt like this was a good place for a running back to get on the right track. Working with [offensive coordinator] Eric Bieniemy Cameron Erving Jersey , [running backs coach] Deland McCullough — those guys are definitely going to help me get on the right track.”Mark J. Rebilas-USA TODAY SportsCenter Austin Reiter was asked if he is cherishing his time in Kansas City.”I think that sometimes I have to sit back and realize that,” he replied. “Day to day, I’m just here. I put my head down. I work. I grind. That’s really the best thing you can do — at least in my situation. For me personally, that’s how I’ve always been — and things have ended up working out pretty well for me. Sometimes I’ve got to pick my head up out of the water and be like, ‘I really am with these guys.’”Reiter has plenty of reason to revel in those moments.Drafted in the seventh round of the 2015 draft, Reiter spent his first NFL season on the practice squad of the Washington Redskins.Going in to the 2016 season, the Redskins tried to stash him there again, but the Browns swooped in to grab him.After two seasons in Cleveland where he started just a single game, Reiter was waived as the 2018 season began. This time, the Chiefs were there to pick him up.Coming into 2018 as the presumptive starting center after he performed admirably stepping in for Mitch Morse — who has since left in free agency — Reiter says that the appreciates his teammates on the offensive line.”I think we all want to have fun, but I think the best part of our room is that everybody really wants to work hard,” he said. “We go out there — and I know Coach Heck does a tremendous job with us — but he never faults us on our effort. We always have things to work on, but I think the greatest attribute in our room is the effort all around. Everybody wants to get better. Everybody wants to be the best.”But Reiter said that Mitchell Schwartz is already the best.”He’s kind of like another quarterback out there, to be honest,” he said of Schwartz. “When we do blitz drills or we get certain looks on defense — our defense right now is flying around, hiding coverages — to have a guy that’s played over 100 games and is that smart with what he can see is almost like having another quarterback.”Reiter said that he agrees with those who consider Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes to be a generational player.But Reiter sees Schwartz as a generational player, too — and also said he’s glad to finally be working alongside right guard Laurent Duvernay-Tardif.”It’s great. It’s good to get reps with Larry now,” Reiter said. “He’s a physical player — great strong hands. He gets his hands on guys, which is awesome in pass protection and helps me out. I saw his comments yesterday [about] learning to keep our feet out of each [other’s way]. It’s kind of a battle there when you start playing with new guards and centers. But I’m extremely satisfied with what we’ve done in these last seven or eight weeks.”From the outside, it might appear that the Chiefs’ success in 2018 was all about Patrick Mahomes.That’s the narrative we’re hearing from national voices — and no one could reasonably dispute that Mahomes’ contributions played a huge role in what the Chiefs accomplished last season.But after listening to these players speak on Wednesday, it might be time to think the reasons for the team’s success might go deeper than that. It’s time to open up the mailbag and answer some questions"Welcome to Dixon’s Arrowhead Pride Mailbag! I’ll attempt to answer your questions about the Kansas City Chiefs and anything else that interests you. If you have a question, you can hit my profile page to E-mail me, or ask me on Twitter. While you’re at it, please follow me on Twitter De’Anthony Thomas Jersey , too.Robert had a lot more to say — as have quite a few Raiders fans who have expressed similar sentiments to me in recent weeks as I have written about where the Raiders might play in 2019.So thanks to Robert and his Raider brethren for their questions.The interest that Chiefs fans have had in this issue is entirely self-serving.Unlike 28 other NFL teams, the Chiefs are guaranteed to play the Raiders at home at least once every single season.So where the Raiders will play those games matters to Kansas City — especially when it is credibly suggested that a home location for their 2019 games could be a far-flung location like London.Furthermore, leaving this issue unsettled until now has disadvantaged every NFL team, because it has pushed back the complicated process of settling the 2019 NFL schedule.I explained this in my February 13 story. In March of 2017 — now almost two years ago — Raiders owner Mark Davis knew two things: that starting in 2020, the Raiders would play in Las Vegas, and that his team’s lease on the Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum was only good through the 2018 season.That’s not fake news.The easiest, most responsible thing to do would have been to immediately make a deal to remain in that stadium through 2019, and have an option for 2020, too — whatever the cost.But Mark Davis chose not to do that.That’s on nobody but him.If it offends Raiders fans to have their team owner criticized for not doing something any reasonable owner would have done in the same circumstances... well, I’m sorry.But that criticism was more than justified.He sure could, Brandon.Between now and late April, the number of things that might happen that could affect how the NFL Draft plays out is limited only by our imaginations.But even if Hockenson falls to within the Chiefs’ reach at pick 29, I seriously doubt the Chiefs would take him.I agree with Matt Stagner’s evaluation: the most pressing needs are on defense.Positions like cornerback, safety, Sam and Mike linebacker are far more likely to be addressed with the Chiefs’ first-round pick.But that assumes that between now and draft day, the Chiefs are unable to address those needs in-house or in free agency.While most consider it very unlikely that both Justin Houston and Dee Ford will remain on the 2019 roster, it is possible that Steve Spagnuolo will think Houston would be an ideal Sam linebacker, and Brett Veach will find a way to keep him.Likewise, there are plenty of folks who would instantly release any two (or three) of the four safeties the Chiefs had besides Eric Berry in 2019: Daniel Sorensen, Eric Murray, Armani Watts and Jordan Lucas.But what if Spagnuolo likes what he sees in those four players, and tells Veach that it isn’t the priority we imagine it to be?Even if all of that turned out to be true — and let’s be fair, it’s unlikely that all of it would be true — that still leaves cornerback as a position where the Chiefs are thin.But maybe there’s a move or two the Chiefs might make in free agency before the draft, opening up the possibility of an unexpected pick in the first round.And it is true that the Chiefs could use another tight end.So you keep on being you Laurent Duvernay-Tardif Jersey , Brandon.There’s always the chance Veach has a slip of paper in his pocket that reads, “TJ Hockenson — no matter what.”YES YOU ARE, DAVID! BUT THANKS FOR YOUR QUESTION ANYWAY!I really can’t blame people for shouting about this.I know that for many fans, Bob Sutton wore out his welcome in Kansas City years ago.While I didn’t agree with that point of view until after the 2018 season, I fully understand why those fans felt the way they did.But all of that is now water under the bridge, isn’t it?Steve Spagnuolo is now the man for the Chiefs defense, and he has assembled what appears to be a top-flight staff to assist him in improving it.It’s hard for me to imagine that Spagnuolo’s attitude and enthusiasm alone will not make some difference. I believe there’s a strong argument that players like Anthony Hitchens — who in Sutton’s scheme appeared to be misused — will perform more to our expectations and that players like Dorian O’Daniel will find themselves in situations where they can thrive.That’s going the long way around to say that I agree there was plenty of talent available on the Chiefs 2018 defense.I’m on record saying that if Sutton couldn’t get his house in order in 2018, it was going to be time for him to go.He didn’t, and now he’s gone.Let’s move on and see what happens.Thanks for asking, Steve.I thought both Close and Elliott gave incredible performances in their films and would have richly deserved those awards.But that’s not what bothered me most about the Oscars this year.My issue has to do with Marc Martel, a Canadian vocalist whose singing voice seamlessly replaced Rami Malek’s voice in his electrifying performance as Queen’s Freddie Mercury in Bohemian Rhapsody.Malek deserved to win Best Actor for his performance, which was an incredibly compelling — and entirely believable — take on a complex man who fronted one of the world’s more unique and popular bands.But without the vocals provided by Martel (and to be fair, some recordings of Mercury himself) Malek’s performance would have been far less amazing than it was.Malek won an Oscar.All Martel got was an Additional Vocals nod buried in the Music Department’s credit roll of the film.This isn’t a new phenomenon.Ever since The Jazz Singer added sound to film, many hundreds of talented professional singers have made their livings by lending their voices to Hollywood stars in musical films.I’m not campaigning for these unknown vocalists to receive Oscars.But the 2019 Oscars presented a unique situation.Suddenly without a host, the producers opted to have Queen open the show with two songs — which under the circumstances was a brilliant move.It would have been a perfect opportunity to recognize what Martel — and all the singers who preceded him — have contributed to Hollywood films.I have nothing against Adam Lambert, who has been collaborating with Queen’s remaining members since 2011, and has toured with the band as its lead vocalist.I would have understood if the band didn’t want to miss the opportunity to showcase Lambert.But would it have been asking too much for Martel to at least appear with the band for one of the two songs?It would have been a terrific Oscar moment.Shame on you, Sarah.When my uncle passed in Togo last spring, I know for a FACT that he had less than $10,000,000 to his name.You can’t fool me with this brazen ruse.
Страниц: [1]
  Печать  

Перейти в:  

Сайт *Собаки для загородного дома* поможет вам с выбором породы собаки!

тибетский мастифБудет ли это роскошный тибетский мастиф, или серьезный алабай, или внушительная кавказская овчарка, надежная немецкая овчарка, а возможно любимец семьи- бернский зенненхунд- решать вам. А мы поможем определиться с выбором, расскажем об особенностях этих пород, о воспитании щенка, кормлении и дрессировке. Вы узнаете о различных конструкциях вольеров для собак и других способах содержания на своем участке. Ветеринарный раздел поможет при болезни питомца. Вы узнаете о готовящихся выставках собак и результаты уже прошедших. Мы познакомим вас с миром питомников, выращивающих тибетских мастифов, среднеазиатских, кавказских и немецких овчарок и бернского зенненхунда и поможем с выбором щенка.

У вас есть свой загородный дом? На нашем сайте вы найдете всю необходимую информацию для удачного выбора подходящей собаки для охраны вашего дома и семьи!

Это интересно: статьи о собаках

О породе тибетский мастиф
Питомник тибетских мастифов и чау-чау Jam Pal Yang
Стрижка собак в Москве.
Как организовать питание собаки
Рекомендации при выборе собаки, предназначенной для выполнения определенной работы
Вся правда о воспитании собак
Выбираем собаку для загородного дома
Содержание собак за городом
Строим вольер для собаки
Собаки- рекордсмены
Где купить щенка?
Чем и как кормить вашу собаку
Как правильно кормить собаку? Основы кормления.
Щенок в доме. Воспитание.
Профилактика болезней собак, принципы правильного кормления и ухода за собаками.
Хендлинг или дрессировка.
Сухой корм: полезно ли питание собаки «всухомятку»?
Гостиница для собак в Москве – лучший вариант для передержки!
Что делать, если щенок кусается?
Стоит ли вашей семье заводить собаку?
Домашние питомцы и аллергия – мифы и реальность
Как правильно очистить ковровое покрытие
К вопросу о выборе собаки для частного дома
Тибетский мастиф: нет собаки такой породы – есть друг!
Собака бывает кусачей...
Тибетский мастиф. История породы
10 ошибок в воспитании молосса
Повадки и воспитание щенка тибетского мастифа
Тест по выбору щенка
Техника кормления щенка крупной породы
Кормление щенка крупной породы- тибетский мастиф, алабай, кавказская овчарка
Как принять роды у собаки
О выборе щенка для загородного дома
В чем разница между собакой для загородного дома и квартирным обитателем
Беременность, роды, основы родовспоможения и осложнения у собак
Агрессивное поведение у собак и иерархическая агрессия
Диета аборигенной собаки
Большой швейцарский зенненхунд
Как научиться общаться с собакой
Научиться общаться с собакой (часть вторая)
Общаться с собакой- как?
Совладение - необходимость или право выбора?
Выбираем щенка тибетского мастифа
Никаких проблем с собакой в доме!
Выбор пола вашего будущего питомца - кобель или сука
Правильное питание - залог здоровья Вашей собаки!
Десять основных ошибок в вопросах кормления собак
Купить собаку
Золотые правила Оппенгеймера
Китаянка встретила собачку на 30 мерседесах
Собака для загородного дома: зверь с интеллектуально-душевным складом
Русский черныш
Собаки и люди: какие мифы мешают взаимопониманию?
Тибетские мастифы и их хозяева
То, что необходимо знать о тибетском мастифе потенциальному владельцу
Тибетский мастиф- стандарт породы
Тибетский мастиф на охране вашего дома
История породы тибетский мастиф
Тибетский мастиф на фото
Пара слов о пуделях
Уход за шерстью ротвейлера
Как купить щенка чихуахуа и не прогадать?
Edel dog в интернет -магазине «Зоошеф»
Щенки тибетского мастифа
Чем ультразвуковой отпугиватель собак превосходит другие устройства?
Первая выставка собаки. Советы для новичков
Алабаи (среднеазиатские овчарки)
Алабай в загородном доме
СТАНДАРТ ПОРОДЫ Туркменский алабай
Разьяснение РКФ (Российской кинологичексой Федерации) по стандарту САО
Комментарий нового стандарта САО
НОВАЯ РЕДАКЦИЯ СТАНДАРТА ПОРОДЫ СРЕДНЕАЗИАТСКАЯ ОВЧАРКА
Редакция стандарта породы Среднеазиатская овчарка: сравнение
СТАНДАРТ ТУРКМЕНСКОГО (СРЕДНЕАЗИАТСКОГО) ВОЛКОДАВА.
Выбираем друга - маленькую или большую собаку?
Собаки. Этиология и профилактика пиометры.
Собаки постарели на 20 тысяч лет
Корм для собак Royal Canin - есть из чего выбрать
Пребиотики и пробиотики в питании собак: это важно знать
Хотите победить на выставке собак – умейте бегать по кругу
В Украине могут ввести ужесточенный закон с уголовной ответственностью для владельцев животных
Косметика для кошек и собак, как выбрать шампунь для собак и кошек.
Собака на рыбалке
Выбор породы собаки: тибетский мастиф или алабай?
Подстричь любимого питомца
Фото собаки - снимок лучшего друга
Корм для собак Royal Canin (Роял Канин) – популярная продукция
Правила проживания в гостинице с собакой
Как открыть свой питомник собак
Как путешествовать с собакой?
Нужно ли бить собаку?
Домашние питомцы и уход за ними
Уход за домашними собачками
Стрижка собак: дешево, быстро, профессионально!
Путешествие с собакой: без проблем!
Как путешествовать с собакой: рекомендации и пожелания
Как обеспечить правильный уход за собаками крупных пород
Как работает ошейник антилай
Зимняя одежда для собак
Собаки для загородного дома © Все права защищены. Копирование только с указанием активной индексируемой ссылки на сайт http://tdogs.ru/

Последние сообщения

Статистика

Пользователей
  • Всего пользователей: 4037
  • Последний: MaryDavis
Статистика
  • Всего сообщений: 293914
  • Всего тем: 284179
  • Сегодня онлайн: 23
  • Максимум онлайн: 337
  • (06 Март 2016, 08:40:35)
Пользователи Online
  • Пользователи: 0
  • Гости: 146
  • Всего: 146

У нас ищут:

тибетский мастиф, овчарка, щенки овчарки, породы, алабай, тибетский мастиф форум, форум любителей собак, алабай фото, щенки алабая, кавказская овчарка, щенки кавказской овчарки, кавказская, овчарка фото, бульдог, горные породы, немецкая овчарка, тибетский мастиф фото, маремма, щенки немецкой овчарки, алабай форум, восточно европейская овчарка, тибетский мастиф щенки, дог, тибетский дог, породы собак, шпиц, бернский зенненхунд, вольфшпиц, питомники собак, купить собаку, продам собаку, ротвейлер , мастиф, лайка, хаски, питбуль

TinyPortal v1.0.5 beta 1© Bloc

59B8=3@Mail.ru
Страница сгенерирована за 0.58 секунд. Запросов: 30.