Собаки для загородного дома- это сайт для любителей собак крупных пород, таких как тибетский мастиф, среднеазиатская, кавказская, немецкая и восточно-европейская овчарка, бернский зенненхунд и многих других, подходящих для охраны вашего дома и семьи. У нас вы найдете ответы на все вопросы об этих породах- выбор, содержание, воспитание щенка, кормление, дрессировка, характер, лечение болезней. Узнаете, как правильно выбрать щенка, сколько стоит щенок, посмотреть фото собак разных пород. На нашем сайте вы можете получить консультации от владельцев питомников собак, экспертов и ветеринаров, разместить информацию о своем питомнике, о покупке или продаже щенка. Наш адрес: http://tdogs.ru/ Добро пожаловать! Тибетский мастиф- форум, все о тибетском мастифе- содержание, воспитание, кормление, щенки тибетского мастифа
22 Январь 2020, 16:29:33 *
Добро пожаловать, Гость. Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Войти

Новости: Вы находитесь в разделе "Собаки" сайта "Веселое Подворье". Добро пожаловать!

Начало   Форум   Помощь Календарь Войти Регистрация  
* ТИБЕТСКИЙ МАСТИФ * АЛАБАЙ * КАВКАЗСКАЯ ОВЧАРКА * НЕМЕЦКАЯ ОВЧАРКА * БЕРНСКИЙ ЗЕННЕНХУНД *

Страниц: [1]
  Печать  
Автор Тема: arting with the  (Прочитано 24 раз)
yyys123
Эксперт
Офлайн Офлайн

« : 16 Декабрь 2019, 10:23:38 »

NHL and NHLPA executives are expected to announce on Friday the details of the rekindled World Cup of Hockey, a tournament that will feature eight teams, including two unconventional ones. Besides Canada, the U.S., Russia, Sweden, the Czech Republic and Finland, the league and union will announce a European All-Star team will participate. That team will be stocked with players who come from countries other than those participating as nations. Also, the tournament will feature a team with North American players under the age of 23. An executive with an NHL sponsor confirmed the details to TSN. The tournament will also feature a best-of-three final, which will help to drive up the broadcast and sponsor rights for the tournament both in North America and Europe. The National Hockey League and its players association have told team executives they hope to generate between $75 million and $100 million from the rekindled World Cup of Hockey. A person familiar with the matter told TSN that the tournament, which is scheduled to be held in September 2016, will raise about half its revenue from the sale of broadcast and internet streaming rights. The NHL and NHLPA have predicted those rights may garner close to $50 million. Its a gamble to spend so much on a tournament like the World Cup when theres no guarantee Team Canada will advance beyond the round robin portion. But if it does, there could be a big payoff in TV ratings. The final of the World Cup will be a best-of-three format, TSN has learned. Besides TV rights, the NHL and NHLPA will also sell sponsorship rights to the World Cup. They anticipate selling to eight premier corporate sponsors and negotiating deals of at least $1.5 million in each category, a source told TSN. The NHL and NHLPA will also garner revenue from ticket and merchandise sales. However, its expected that the NHL and the Players Association will have to pay Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment at least $5 million for hosting the three-week tournament. While executives with the Montreal Canadiens wanted to host some of the World Cup games at the Bell Centre, the NHL and its players union decided to host all of the games in Toronto. That way, if the tournament is a success, they could auction off the rights to host the games in 2019, perhaps, to the city that offers the best revenue guarantee - be it Montreal, New York, Stockholm, Moscow, or another city. To be sure, there are still many unanswered questions about how much profit the NHL and players union will generate from the World Cup. They need to pay for insurance for all of the players. Typically, the NHL and the Players Association buy premiums that offer better coverage than simply career-ending policies. Payouts are rare, but they do happen. The Islanders John Tavares, for instance, was covered by an insurance policy when he was injured during the Winter Olympics earlier this year in Sochi, Russia. The Islanders were compensated by an insurance company for the time he missed. Its unclear how much insurance will cost the NHL and NHLPA. Then Hockey Canada president Bob Nicholson said last August that it would cost at least $1 million simply to pay for insurance for the 47 Canadian players invited to Team Canada workouts in advance of the Winter Olympics. NHL player agent Allan Walsh said some NHL players have been skeptical over whether its a good idea to steer away from the national team concept. Some players believe this should be limited to players playing for their country, Walsh told TSN. What are you playing for if its Team Young Guns or European All Stars? What are you playing for? Thats a problem. Its an issue. Walsh said featuring a young guns team particularly could lead to lopsided scores. The downside is that team gets pounded, Walsh said. I dont think it would have an impact on the players psychology or career - just an impact on the legitimacy of the team in the tournament, when people sit back and say whether this kind of team was a good or bad idea. Still, Walsh and other agents said there could be a great payoff for the league from marketing a team built around young stars like Nathan McKinnon, Connor McDavid and Jonathan Drouin. Walsh said that while some fans have called for the NHL and NHLPA to include teams from Slovakia or Slovenia, that might not be practical, since the tournament is run by the league and its players association - both of which want to use the event to build the profile of their own players, not those playing in leagues overseas. Marcus Morris Jersey ." The tournament was set to be held Sept. 15-21 and would have been the first ATP tournament held in Israel since 1996. But amid Israels military campaign against Hamas militants in the Gaza Strip, ATP President Chris Kermode said "we do not feel we can proceed as planned given the situation in the region. Rod Strickland Jersey . The Kings paraded the Stanley Cup through downtown Los Angeles on Monday to celebrate their second NHL title in three seasons. https://www.cheapknicks.com/ . Ontario Superior Court Case Management Master Ronald Dash released the decision on Monday, saying John McCaw Jr. must testify in front of a jury by live video conference. Moores lawyer, Tim Danson, asked the court to compel McCaw - who is based in Seattle - to testify in the case back on February 27. Elfrid Payton Jersey .Balotelli uploaded on Instagram a picture of the video-game character Super Mario, with whom the Italy international shares a nickname, with text around the image including jumps like a black man and grabs coins like a Jew. Reggie Bullock Jersey . The future hall of famers stole the show at the Bell Centre on Tuesday night, with Jagr moving into seventh place in all-time goal scoring and Brodeur stopping 29 shots as the Devils downed the Montreal Canadiens 4-1.INDIANAPOLIS -- Of the three quarterbacks projected to be picked at the top of the NFL draft this year, Blake Bortles is considered to be the most raw. This, he freely admits. "I have no problem with that. I need coaching. I need help. I think everybody in the game does," Bortles said. He is also determined to make up the difference, fueled by the belief he can become the best prospect at this heralded and critical position. "Im going to do everything that I can here to make sure that when I leave theres other people saying that besides me," Bortles said Friday at the NFLs annual scouting combine. Bortles was measured at an ideal 6-foot-5 and 232 pounds. He has a strong arm and decent athleticism for his size. He didnt face consistently top-tier competition at Central Florida, but he has shown steady improvement and shined at the Fiesta Bowl in his last college game before deciding to skip his senior season. "To give you a complete evaluation at this point, I dont think Im ready to do that, but I can tell you weve watched enough that were very intrigued by him, the traits he has: big, tall, timing, accuracy, decision making," Jacksonville coach Gus Bradley said. "Those are the things we take a close look at." With Houston at No. 1, Jacksonville at No. 3, Cleveland at No. 4, Oakland at No. 5, and Minnesota at No. 8, teams all seeking a long-term solution at quarterback, there is almost no way Bortles, Texas A&Ms Johnny Manziel or Louisvilles Teddy Bridgewater will still be available after that. Bridgewater, who wasnt available to reporters on Friday, declared early for the draft like the two others. But he is the most polished. "You can put the tape in and watch him do things and say, yeah, that translates to the next level," NFL Network analyst Mike Mayock said. "Hes not as much a wild card as Manziel, and I think hes more developed in his reads and throws than Bortles. So thats why I say I think hes the most ready to play." Bortles will throw in front of the teams and their evaluators Sunday when the quarterbacks test their skills at Lucas Oil Stadium. It is a seemingly simple decision now seen as risky by some prospects under advisement from agents to limit their participation to pro day workouts on their own campuses. Bortles stood aat a podium Friday with poise, polish and plenty of confidence, not brash but sure sounding ready for whatever the NFL will bring.dddddddddddd He revealed Brett Favre as his childhood favourite and said he sees Ben Roethlisberger and Andrew Luck as contemporary examples of the type of quarterback he can develop into. He even boldly mentioned Tom Brady and Peyton Manning. "By no means am I those guys," he said, adding: "I 100 per cent believe that eventually I can do what those guys do." Bortles also emphasized his character during the mini-sales pitch he made to the media, undoubtedly similar to what hes sharing with the teams themselves during screening interviews throughout the weekend. "I wont embarrass an organization off the field by making maybe bad decisions or anything like that," Bortles said. "I wont embarrass my familys name, and will be a trustworthy guy and a trustworthy player." Perhaps that was a subtle shot at Manziel, the biggest headliner of this class. Manziel was all business in his news conference Friday, but he wont soon escape the tales of off-the-field shenanigans and questions of character that have followed him from Texas A&M. In many ways, Bortles is the opposite of Manziel, starting with the skill sets. "He is a big guy. He is athletic. He is a competitive guy," said Houston coach Bill OBrien, whose Penn State team was beaten by Bortles and Central Florida last year. "It has been fun to watch him play on tape. It will be good to work him out here." Derek Carr of Fresno State, Jimmy Garappolo of Eastern Illinois, and A.J. McCarron of Alabama comprise the consensus next tier of 2014 quarterback prospects. McCarron, of course, has what none of the others do: two national championships. In the hyper-saturated world of professional football analysis, somehow those titles have managed to become a potential weakness for McCarron, who had the benefit of maybe the most talented roster in the country around him. "Everybody says I played behind NFL talent at Alabama. Well, usually thats whats in the NFL: NFL talent. So I dont know how that can be a knock, really," he said, embracing the old chip-on-the-shoulder mentality. "Ive been disrespected my whole college career, because I won." ' ' '
Страниц: [1]
  Печать  

Перейти в:  

Сайт *Собаки для загородного дома* поможет вам с выбором породы собаки!

тибетский мастифБудет ли это роскошный тибетский мастиф, или серьезный алабай, или внушительная кавказская овчарка, надежная немецкая овчарка, а возможно любимец семьи- бернский зенненхунд- решать вам. А мы поможем определиться с выбором, расскажем об особенностях этих пород, о воспитании щенка, кормлении и дрессировке. Вы узнаете о различных конструкциях вольеров для собак и других способах содержания на своем участке. Ветеринарный раздел поможет при болезни питомца. Вы узнаете о готовящихся выставках собак и результаты уже прошедших. Мы познакомим вас с миром питомников, выращивающих тибетских мастифов, среднеазиатских, кавказских и немецких овчарок и бернского зенненхунда и поможем с выбором щенка.

У вас есть свой загородный дом? На нашем сайте вы найдете всю необходимую информацию для удачного выбора подходящей собаки для охраны вашего дома и семьи!

Это интересно: статьи о собаках

О породе тибетский мастиф
Питомник тибетских мастифов и чау-чау Jam Pal Yang
Стрижка собак в Москве.
Как организовать питание собаки
Рекомендации при выборе собаки, предназначенной для выполнения определенной работы
Вся правда о воспитании собак
Выбираем собаку для загородного дома
Содержание собак за городом
Строим вольер для собаки
Собаки- рекордсмены
Где купить щенка?
Чем и как кормить вашу собаку
Как правильно кормить собаку? Основы кормления.
Щенок в доме. Воспитание.
Профилактика болезней собак, принципы правильного кормления и ухода за собаками.
Хендлинг или дрессировка.
Сухой корм: полезно ли питание собаки «всухомятку»?
Гостиница для собак в Москве – лучший вариант для передержки!
Что делать, если щенок кусается?
Стоит ли вашей семье заводить собаку?
Домашние питомцы и аллергия – мифы и реальность
Как правильно очистить ковровое покрытие
К вопросу о выборе собаки для частного дома
Тибетский мастиф: нет собаки такой породы – есть друг!
Собака бывает кусачей...
Тибетский мастиф. История породы
10 ошибок в воспитании молосса
Повадки и воспитание щенка тибетского мастифа
Тест по выбору щенка
Техника кормления щенка крупной породы
Кормление щенка крупной породы- тибетский мастиф, алабай, кавказская овчарка
Как принять роды у собаки
О выборе щенка для загородного дома
В чем разница между собакой для загородного дома и квартирным обитателем
Беременность, роды, основы родовспоможения и осложнения у собак
Агрессивное поведение у собак и иерархическая агрессия
Диета аборигенной собаки
Большой швейцарский зенненхунд
Как научиться общаться с собакой
Научиться общаться с собакой (часть вторая)
Общаться с собакой- как?
Совладение - необходимость или право выбора?
Выбираем щенка тибетского мастифа
Никаких проблем с собакой в доме!
Выбор пола вашего будущего питомца - кобель или сука
Правильное питание - залог здоровья Вашей собаки!
Десять основных ошибок в вопросах кормления собак
Купить собаку
Золотые правила Оппенгеймера
Китаянка встретила собачку на 30 мерседесах
Собака для загородного дома: зверь с интеллектуально-душевным складом
Русский черныш
Собаки и люди: какие мифы мешают взаимопониманию?
Тибетские мастифы и их хозяева
То, что необходимо знать о тибетском мастифе потенциальному владельцу
Тибетский мастиф- стандарт породы
Тибетский мастиф на охране вашего дома
История породы тибетский мастиф
Тибетский мастиф на фото
Пара слов о пуделях
Уход за шерстью ротвейлера
Как купить щенка чихуахуа и не прогадать?
Edel dog в интернет -магазине «Зоошеф»
Щенки тибетского мастифа
Чем ультразвуковой отпугиватель собак превосходит другие устройства?
Первая выставка собаки. Советы для новичков
Алабаи (среднеазиатские овчарки)
Алабай в загородном доме
СТАНДАРТ ПОРОДЫ Туркменский алабай
Разьяснение РКФ (Российской кинологичексой Федерации) по стандарту САО
Комментарий нового стандарта САО
НОВАЯ РЕДАКЦИЯ СТАНДАРТА ПОРОДЫ СРЕДНЕАЗИАТСКАЯ ОВЧАРКА
Редакция стандарта породы Среднеазиатская овчарка: сравнение
СТАНДАРТ ТУРКМЕНСКОГО (СРЕДНЕАЗИАТСКОГО) ВОЛКОДАВА.
Выбираем друга - маленькую или большую собаку?
Собаки. Этиология и профилактика пиометры.
Собаки постарели на 20 тысяч лет
Корм для собак Royal Canin - есть из чего выбрать
Пребиотики и пробиотики в питании собак: это важно знать
Хотите победить на выставке собак – умейте бегать по кругу
В Украине могут ввести ужесточенный закон с уголовной ответственностью для владельцев животных
Косметика для кошек и собак, как выбрать шампунь для собак и кошек.
Собака на рыбалке
Выбор породы собаки: тибетский мастиф или алабай?
Подстричь любимого питомца
Фото собаки - снимок лучшего друга
Корм для собак Royal Canin (Роял Канин) – популярная продукция
Правила проживания в гостинице с собакой
Как открыть свой питомник собак
Как путешествовать с собакой?
Нужно ли бить собаку?
Домашние питомцы и уход за ними
Уход за домашними собачками
Стрижка собак: дешево, быстро, профессионально!
Путешествие с собакой: без проблем!
Как путешествовать с собакой: рекомендации и пожелания
Как обеспечить правильный уход за собаками крупных пород
Как работает ошейник антилай
Зимняя одежда для собак
Собаки для загородного дома © Все права защищены. Копирование только с указанием активной индексируемой ссылки на сайт http://tdogs.ru/

Последние сообщения

Статистика

Пользователей
Статистика
  • Всего сообщений: 293969
  • Всего тем: 284226
  • Сегодня онлайн: 23
  • Максимум онлайн: 337
  • (06 Март 2016, 08:40:35)
Пользователи Online
  • Пользователи: 0
  • Гости: 143
  • Всего: 143

У нас ищут:

тибетский мастиф, овчарка, щенки овчарки, породы, алабай, тибетский мастиф форум, форум любителей собак, алабай фото, щенки алабая, кавказская овчарка, щенки кавказской овчарки, кавказская, овчарка фото, бульдог, горные породы, немецкая овчарка, тибетский мастиф фото, маремма, щенки немецкой овчарки, алабай форум, восточно европейская овчарка, тибетский мастиф щенки, дог, тибетский дог, породы собак, шпиц, бернский зенненхунд, вольфшпиц, питомники собак, купить собаку, продам собаку, ротвейлер , мастиф, лайка, хаски, питбуль

TinyPortal v1.0.5 beta 1© Bloc

59B8=3@Mail.ru
Страница сгенерирована за 0.094 секунд. Запросов: 30.