Собаки для загородного дома- это сайт для любителей собак крупных пород, таких как тибетский мастиф, среднеазиатская, кавказская, немецкая и восточно-европейская овчарка, бернский зенненхунд и многих других, подходящих для охраны вашего дома и семьи. У нас вы найдете ответы на все вопросы об этих породах- выбор, содержание, воспитание щенка, кормление, дрессировка, характер, лечение болезней. Узнаете, как правильно выбрать щенка, сколько стоит щенок, посмотреть фото собак разных пород. На нашем сайте вы можете получить консультации от владельцев питомников собак, экспертов и ветеринаров, разместить информацию о своем питомнике, о покупке или продаже щенка. Наш адрес: http://tdogs.ru/ Добро пожаловать! Тибетский мастиф- форум, все о тибетском мастифе- содержание, воспитание, кормление, щенки тибетского мастифа
19 Январь 2020, 06:21:58 *
Добро пожаловать, Гость. Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Войти

Новости: Вы находитесь в разделе "Собаки" сайта "Веселое Подворье". Добро пожаловать!

Начало   Форум   Помощь Календарь Войти Регистрация  
* ТИБЕТСКИЙ МАСТИФ * АЛАБАЙ * КАВКАЗСКАЯ ОВЧАРКА * НЕМЕЦКАЯ ОВЧАРКА * БЕРНСКИЙ ЗЕННЕНХУНД *

Страниц: [1]
  Печать  
Автор Тема: "To have a day  (Прочитано 23 раз)
yyys123
Эксперт
Офлайн Офлайн

« : 16 Декабрь 2019, 10:22:49 »

ARLINGTON, Texas -- Maybe theres a little Lonnie Baseball to go with Johnny Football in Cleveland. Lonnie Chisenhall left quite an impression in Johnny Manziels home state. Chisenhall had nine RBIs and three home runs in a five-hit game, Michael Brantley scored five times and the Cleveland Indians beat the Texas Rangers 17-7 Monday night. "I know a day like today is kind of a once-in-a-lifetime thing," said Chisenhall, who raised his batting average to .385 but needs more plate appearances to quality for the league lead. "Im enjoying it as much as I can. I dont know the history of it, whos done it in the past." The history is pretty exclusive. Major League Baseball said it was the first time a player went 5 for 5 with three homers and nine RBIs, since the RBI became a statistic in 1920. He also is only the fourth big leaguer to have at least five hits, nine RBIs and three homers in a game -- first since Bostons Fred Lynn in 1975, according to STATS. "He just wasnt missing," Rangers manager Ron Washington said, who team is winless in the past seven series at home. "Breaking balls, fastballs, it didnt matter." The only other nine-RBI game in Cleveland history was by Chris James in a 20-6 victory over Oakland on May 4, 1991. Chisenhall, who had the second multihomer game of his career, finished 10 for 17 with four homers and 13 RBIs in a trip to Texas that ended with Clevelands first road winning streak of the season. Before his third homer, Chisenhall and Jason Kipnis danced in the dugout together during a brief break after home plate umpire Jim Wolf was knocked out of the game when he was hit in the mask by a foul ball. Maybe they knew what was coming. "As hard as it is to beat those dance moves, his swing was prettier," Kipnis said. "Hes attacking the ball right now, and hes swinging at the right pitches and hes learning about himself as a hitter. Right now, hes in one of those zones when he attacks and hes just not missing." The Indians won three straight in the four-game set after coming to the Lone Star State with the worst road record in the majors. Theyre headed to Kansas City to continue the first of three 10-game trips this season. Cleveland hit five homers, won for the ninth time in 10 games and pulled within two games of Detroit just three weeks after trailing by 10 1/2.Chisenhall had two-run homers in the second and fourth innings before hitting a three-run shot down the right field line in the eighth to give the Indians a 17-6 lead. It was his second homer off Texas reliever Scott Baker, who was trying to give the Rangers a long outing but allowed 11 hits and nine runs in five innings. "I mean, hes fouled off about four pitches were out of the strike zone and then just gets something that he can handle," Cleveland manager Terry Francona said. "He feels good about himself. Again, Im stating the obvious." Chisenhall had the first three-homer game for the Indians since Sept. 17, 2010, by Shin-Soo Choo, who now plays for the Rangers. The left-handed hitter had an RBI single in the first and a run-scoring double in the sixth. The homers and RBIs were career highs for Chisenhall. He had five hits earlier this season at Toronto. Texas right-hander Nick Martinez (1-3) gave up eight runs in two innings in a matchup of rookie starters. Cleveland left-hander T.J. House didnt make it to the fifth inning and missed a chance for his first major league win despite taking a 9-1 lead into the third. Scott Atchison (3-0) pitched 1 2-3 scoreless innings. Brantley tied his career high with his 10th home run for a 10-4 lead in the fourth and reached base all five times. George Kottaras had the other Cleveland homer, his third. Texas Alex Rios, who went 2 for 4 and is the ALs top hitter at .335, had his league-leading eighth triple, driving home Adrian Beltre in the third. Michael Choice hit his third homer in the past five games, giving him six for the season. Jason Kipnis had three singles and four RBIs for the Indians, including a two-run single in a five-run second inning. NOTES: The others with five hits, three homers and 9 RBIs since 1920, according to STATS, were Gil Hodges for the Brooklyn Dodgers in 1950 against the Boston Braves and Walker Cooper for Cincinnati against the Chicago Cubs in 1949. ... Chisenhalls outburst was the first with at least three homers and nine RBIs in the majors since the Yankees Alex Rodriguez had three homers and 10 RBIs against the Los Angeles Angels on April 26, 2005. Greg Monroe Jersey . Now comes an off-season of questions about manager Matt Williams decisions and a handful of key roster choices, including what to do about Ryan Zimmerman, whether to sign Jordan Zimmermann and Ian Desmond to long-term deals, and how to upgrade an offence that fell flat in October. Robin Lopez Jersey . Patton told The Baltimore Sun that he took an Adderall pill four days before the season finished, trying to improve his short-term focus. "I took one because I was stupid," Patton told The Sun. https://www.cheapbucksonline.com/866t-giannis-antetokounmpo-jersey-bucks.html . Next week, hell try to add to the list. A Stanley Cup champion as a rookie, Seguin followed that up by becoming the youngest player to lead the Boston Bruins in scoring. Anthony Mason Jersey . Or, for that matter, the aged. Adrian Dantley Jersey . Rockhold." Known as an aggressive striker, Belfort (23-10) instead paced himself as the engaged in the early going and showed restraint by not overcommitting against the larger Rockhold (10-2). But when the opportunity presented itself, Belfort delivered an incredible spinning heel kick that landed flush on Rockholds chin and sent him toppling to the floor. LA QUINTA, Calif. -- Patrick Reed got an early start in golf. "When I was born, there was a golf club in my crib," Reed said. He got a big jump on the field in the Humana Challenge, too, shooting three straight 9-under 63s to take a seven-stroke lead into the final round. Struggling with the pace of his putts, he needed almost all of that cushion Sunday, closing with a 1-under 71 at PGA West to beat Ryan Palmer by two strokes. "A lot tougher than the first three rounds," Reed said. "My speed was off today. I left a lot of putts short. It seemed like the first three days the ball was just trickling over the front edge, and today it seemed like it came to a screeching halt." Finally resembling the guy who talked Saturday about being in a "putting coma," Reed ran in an 18-footer for birdie on the par-3 15th to push his lead to three strokes. "It felt comfortable. It felt great," Reed said. "I was able to play the last three holes just for par rather than trying to make birdies or trying to make something happen." He did par the last three to finish at 28-under 260 in the three-course event that he opened and closed on the Arnold Palmer Private Course. The 23-year-old Reed has two victories in his first 46 PGA Tour starts, winning the Wyndham Championship in August. He jumped from 69th to 41st in the world ranking, enough to lock up a spot in the 64-man Match Play Championship. "I always play to try to prove to everybody that I belong out here," Reed said. "As well as, I belong, not only out here on the PGA Tour, but also with the best players in the world." Reed took a call from former President Bill Clinton -- the tournament is run in partnership with the Clinton Foundation -- during his interview session. "He told me to get myself back in that zone more often," Reed said. "Because he said it was a lot of fun to watch." Palmer made a 15-foot eagle putt on the final hole for a 63. "What can you do with what Patrick did this week?" Palmer said. "Its ridiculous what he did. Amazing how good he played. Well come up a couple short, but it was a win in my game because I was playing for second today." Zach Johnson and Justin Leonard tied for third at 25 under. Johnson birdied the final five holes for a 62, the besst round of the week.dddddddddddd "I got red hot at the end," Johnson said. The Kapalua winner is taking a four-week break. "Hopefully, I can maintain where Im at," Johnson said. Leonard parred his last two for a 65. "Would love to have made a few more putts," Leonard said. Other than the 18-footer on No. 15, the longest putt Reed holed was a 5-footer for par on the par-4 13th. That was a crucial putt after he played the previous eight holes in 1 over with four bogeys and three birdies. "I knew that if I didnt make that putt, then it was going to get interesting," Reed said. "To make that putt kind of gave me a little bit more fire saying, All right, well, were running out of holes for people to make a lot of birdies." Reed missed two 6-foot par putts and an 8-footer and dropped another stroke with a poor bunker shot on the par-3 12th. "It would either just stop just short, or it would break at the very end and break off the planet and lip out," Reed said. "It seemed like nothing would go in." On Saturday, Reed broke the PGA Tour record for relation to par for the first 54 holes, finishing at 27 under. He also became the first player in tour history to open with three rounds of 63 or better. On Sunday, he became the second player in the event to lead wire-to-wire, joining 1977 winner Rik Massengale. "To have a day where I felt like I had probably about my C or D game and still shoot under par, and to close off a victory, that means a lot to me," Reed said. Reeds wife, Justine, is pregnant with their first child, forcing her to turn over caddieing duties to her brother, Kessler Karain. She has walked every hole this year and plans to caddie again after the baby arrives around Memorial Day. "I cant wait to be a dad and have a little girl running around," Reed said. After helping Augusta State win NCAA titles in 2010 and 2011, Reed drew attention in 2012 when he successfully Monday-qualified for six events. He earned his tour card in December 2012, surviving six rounds of Q-school at PGA West. "We have worked so hard at it," Reed said. "Especially, with my wife and I, how hard we have worked the past 2 1/2 years, through Q-School, through the Monday qualifiers, and through here to get two wins in less than half a year." ' ' '
Страниц: [1]
  Печать  

Перейти в:  

Сайт *Собаки для загородного дома* поможет вам с выбором породы собаки!

тибетский мастифБудет ли это роскошный тибетский мастиф, или серьезный алабай, или внушительная кавказская овчарка, надежная немецкая овчарка, а возможно любимец семьи- бернский зенненхунд- решать вам. А мы поможем определиться с выбором, расскажем об особенностях этих пород, о воспитании щенка, кормлении и дрессировке. Вы узнаете о различных конструкциях вольеров для собак и других способах содержания на своем участке. Ветеринарный раздел поможет при болезни питомца. Вы узнаете о готовящихся выставках собак и результаты уже прошедших. Мы познакомим вас с миром питомников, выращивающих тибетских мастифов, среднеазиатских, кавказских и немецких овчарок и бернского зенненхунда и поможем с выбором щенка.

У вас есть свой загородный дом? На нашем сайте вы найдете всю необходимую информацию для удачного выбора подходящей собаки для охраны вашего дома и семьи!

Это интересно: статьи о собаках

О породе тибетский мастиф
Питомник тибетских мастифов и чау-чау Jam Pal Yang
Стрижка собак в Москве.
Как организовать питание собаки
Рекомендации при выборе собаки, предназначенной для выполнения определенной работы
Вся правда о воспитании собак
Выбираем собаку для загородного дома
Содержание собак за городом
Строим вольер для собаки
Собаки- рекордсмены
Где купить щенка?
Чем и как кормить вашу собаку
Как правильно кормить собаку? Основы кормления.
Щенок в доме. Воспитание.
Профилактика болезней собак, принципы правильного кормления и ухода за собаками.
Хендлинг или дрессировка.
Сухой корм: полезно ли питание собаки «всухомятку»?
Гостиница для собак в Москве – лучший вариант для передержки!
Что делать, если щенок кусается?
Стоит ли вашей семье заводить собаку?
Домашние питомцы и аллергия – мифы и реальность
Как правильно очистить ковровое покрытие
К вопросу о выборе собаки для частного дома
Тибетский мастиф: нет собаки такой породы – есть друг!
Собака бывает кусачей...
Тибетский мастиф. История породы
10 ошибок в воспитании молосса
Повадки и воспитание щенка тибетского мастифа
Тест по выбору щенка
Техника кормления щенка крупной породы
Кормление щенка крупной породы- тибетский мастиф, алабай, кавказская овчарка
Как принять роды у собаки
О выборе щенка для загородного дома
В чем разница между собакой для загородного дома и квартирным обитателем
Беременность, роды, основы родовспоможения и осложнения у собак
Агрессивное поведение у собак и иерархическая агрессия
Диета аборигенной собаки
Большой швейцарский зенненхунд
Как научиться общаться с собакой
Научиться общаться с собакой (часть вторая)
Общаться с собакой- как?
Совладение - необходимость или право выбора?
Выбираем щенка тибетского мастифа
Никаких проблем с собакой в доме!
Выбор пола вашего будущего питомца - кобель или сука
Правильное питание - залог здоровья Вашей собаки!
Десять основных ошибок в вопросах кормления собак
Купить собаку
Золотые правила Оппенгеймера
Китаянка встретила собачку на 30 мерседесах
Собака для загородного дома: зверь с интеллектуально-душевным складом
Русский черныш
Собаки и люди: какие мифы мешают взаимопониманию?
Тибетские мастифы и их хозяева
То, что необходимо знать о тибетском мастифе потенциальному владельцу
Тибетский мастиф- стандарт породы
Тибетский мастиф на охране вашего дома
История породы тибетский мастиф
Тибетский мастиф на фото
Пара слов о пуделях
Уход за шерстью ротвейлера
Как купить щенка чихуахуа и не прогадать?
Edel dog в интернет -магазине «Зоошеф»
Щенки тибетского мастифа
Чем ультразвуковой отпугиватель собак превосходит другие устройства?
Первая выставка собаки. Советы для новичков
Алабаи (среднеазиатские овчарки)
Алабай в загородном доме
СТАНДАРТ ПОРОДЫ Туркменский алабай
Разьяснение РКФ (Российской кинологичексой Федерации) по стандарту САО
Комментарий нового стандарта САО
НОВАЯ РЕДАКЦИЯ СТАНДАРТА ПОРОДЫ СРЕДНЕАЗИАТСКАЯ ОВЧАРКА
Редакция стандарта породы Среднеазиатская овчарка: сравнение
СТАНДАРТ ТУРКМЕНСКОГО (СРЕДНЕАЗИАТСКОГО) ВОЛКОДАВА.
Выбираем друга - маленькую или большую собаку?
Собаки. Этиология и профилактика пиометры.
Собаки постарели на 20 тысяч лет
Корм для собак Royal Canin - есть из чего выбрать
Пребиотики и пробиотики в питании собак: это важно знать
Хотите победить на выставке собак – умейте бегать по кругу
В Украине могут ввести ужесточенный закон с уголовной ответственностью для владельцев животных
Косметика для кошек и собак, как выбрать шампунь для собак и кошек.
Собака на рыбалке
Выбор породы собаки: тибетский мастиф или алабай?
Подстричь любимого питомца
Фото собаки - снимок лучшего друга
Корм для собак Royal Canin (Роял Канин) – популярная продукция
Правила проживания в гостинице с собакой
Как открыть свой питомник собак
Как путешествовать с собакой?
Нужно ли бить собаку?
Домашние питомцы и уход за ними
Уход за домашними собачками
Стрижка собак: дешево, быстро, профессионально!
Путешествие с собакой: без проблем!
Как путешествовать с собакой: рекомендации и пожелания
Как обеспечить правильный уход за собаками крупных пород
Как работает ошейник антилай
Зимняя одежда для собак
Собаки для загородного дома © Все права защищены. Копирование только с указанием активной индексируемой ссылки на сайт http://tdogs.ru/

Последние сообщения

Статистика

Пользователей
  • Всего пользователей: 4038
  • Последний: nomi879
Статистика
  • Всего сообщений: 293915
  • Всего тем: 284179
  • Сегодня онлайн: 23
  • Максимум онлайн: 337
  • (06 Март 2016, 08:40:35)
Пользователи Online
  • Пользователи: 0
  • Гости: 168
  • Всего: 168

У нас ищут:

тибетский мастиф, овчарка, щенки овчарки, породы, алабай, тибетский мастиф форум, форум любителей собак, алабай фото, щенки алабая, кавказская овчарка, щенки кавказской овчарки, кавказская, овчарка фото, бульдог, горные породы, немецкая овчарка, тибетский мастиф фото, маремма, щенки немецкой овчарки, алабай форум, восточно европейская овчарка, тибетский мастиф щенки, дог, тибетский дог, породы собак, шпиц, бернский зенненхунд, вольфшпиц, питомники собак, купить собаку, продам собаку, ротвейлер , мастиф, лайка, хаски, питбуль

TinyPortal v1.0.5 beta 1© Bloc

59B8=3@Mail.ru
Страница сгенерирована за 0.092 секунд. Запросов: 30.